Fun-Run 2021 Event Details
May 1, 2021
6th annual "Fun Run" is a family friendly Off-Road fundraiser event with all proceeds donated to Arkansas Children's Hospital " Camp Sunshine".
Date: Saturday, May 1, 2021
Location: Hot Springs Off-Road Park, 2100 Mill Creek Rd., Hot Springs, AR
9:00 am until dark: Off-Road Trails are open
12:00 pm: Lunch served at Pavilion
5:00 pm: Dinner served at Pavilion
6:30 pm: Raffle Drawings begin
We will provide GUIDES for the Off-Road trails on Saturday only. Please indicate if you would like to join the guided rides, depending on your off-road driving skill level: First Time, Easy Trail, Moderate Trails
Event pricing does NOT include the trail fees for this event, but the day-use trail fees will be discounted for Weekend Wheeling (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) if you pre-register for this event.
Hot Springs Off-Road Park Fun-Run Event Discounted Weekend Rates:
- $75 for the weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) and includes the 1-year Premium Membership with discounted rates.
- $33 for the weekend (Friday, Saturday, & Sunday) for current Premium Members
- $275 Gold Membership that includes unlimited Trail Days for 1-year
- Normal Day-Use Trail Fees for just one day of riding: www.orvpark.com/fees
- Cabins, Tent Sites, and RV Camping: Separate. Call Hot Springs Off-Road Park for reservations: 501-625-3600. Find details here.
OUR EVENT GOAL:
Our 2021 goal is to exceed 2019’s donations to make up for missing last year! We are so thankful that our sponsors were generous even last year and were able to donate over $7000 even without this event. This event and fundraiser is ONLY POSSIBLE with generous vendor’s donations. If you would like to be one of our donors, sponsors, or vendors, click here.